Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum

Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Nintendo DS Lite Wi-Fi Compatability Issue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> Consoles / Mobiles -> Nintendo DS
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 124
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Déc - 10:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: Nintendo DS Lite Wi-Fi Compatability Issue Répondre en citant

Hey fellow,
I've bought myself a Cobalt Blue / Black DS Lite. I have a Cisco Wireless Valet Set up in my home (WEP2). When I try to get on the shop in WarioWare DIY on Wi-Fi, it will not let me. I go to the wireless settings on my DS, and try to search for my router. I find it, enter my WEP key, and confirm it. I proceed to the next step (the connection test) and it totally fails. 
I called Nintendo customer service and they told me that the DS Lite is only compatible with B wireless routers. I was surprised. I went to my local Fry's Electornics store and asked for the video game associate about it. They said wireless routers are not more than my Valet N router SHOULD work with my DS Lite. I also researched that many routers are compatable with the DS Lite (including B, G, and N). 
So, why will not my router work with my DS? 
I've been trying to solve this problem for a while but can not. 
Can you guys help?
Please help.
Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.gamespot.com/forums/nintendo-fan-club-1000001/nintendo-ds-lite-…

Web Explainer Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Déc - 10:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> Consoles / Mobiles -> Nintendo DS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange