Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum

Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Final Fantasy XIV - "Cannot Download Patch Files"

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> PC -> Astuces & Soluces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 124
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Déc - 10:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Final Fantasy XIV - "Cannot Download Patch Files" Répondre en citant

Hi,

Over the weekend I'm going to get a lot of money and my buddy says, "hey we should give FFXIV a shot!" I think yea! Let's do it! I love Destiny and I've never gotten into a true MMO and I love FF, so why not?!?

So I'm looking for the best way to get into the game Realm Reborn. No problem. Except it's not available in physical form ANYWHERE ...

So whatever. I'll buy it through the PSN because it's only $ 20 and I get a 30 day trial. Why not?!?! Right?!?!

Welp, I purchase and download the 11 GB game to my brand new PS4 Pro, no problem. Then I proceed to launch the program. Then it opens this SHITTY ASS client (obviously made for some unoptimized web-browser) and proceeds to make me sign up for a Square Enix account. No problem. I've done this sort of thing before. I'm familiar with the process. So I do it.

1hour later ... after I FINALLY receive the confirmation email, it starts downloading crap through the most HORRIBLE game client EVER! Another goddamn 11 GB patch ...

I mean seriously ?! This thing is going to download a frikin 'patch the size of the game download itself? Okay whatever.

Fast forward to 4 DAYS and I do not know how to play the game because of this problem. me log in AGAIN !!!!

I've gone through every trouble shoot. I've deleted the game and everything and downloaded it. EVERY company has a solution that DOES NOT make me go for the data for my internet service! ... which is 1 TB for home network and 2 GBs for my own VPN (using my phone as a tether).

A-frikin-believable! ... what a waste of time, money, and resources ... 

Has this issue been resolved? 
Please help.
Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1330524

Creative B2B Marketing Examples 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 30 Déc - 10:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> PC -> Astuces & Soluces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange