Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum

Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Design of PSR Tutorial Forum and Homepage

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> Hackeur -> Tuto
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Point(s): 52
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Déc - 13:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Design of PSR Tutorial Forum and Homepage Répondre en citant

Hello,
Although I'm very fond of this forum and the homepage, there's something that annoys me: The design is not optimized for all device types: computers, notebooks, tablets and smartphones. Personally, I use my smartphone more and more to browse the web. But too small fonts; too big pictures; too close links etc. on unoptimized web pages annoys me! The answer is "Adaptive or Responsive Web Design". A coding where the look of the same page is based on the size of the device display. Short: One code version gives a lot of looks! And no need for endless zooming; and for hitting wrong links! Examples of Responsive Web Design are another forum at An example of Adaptive Web Design is my site. Check the link in the footer of this message!

Please help.
Thanks,
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://www.psrtutorial.com/forum/index.php/topic,40749.0.html

Online Advertising Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Déc - 13:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> Hackeur -> Tuto Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange