Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum

Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

PS2 problem

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> Consoles / Mobiles -> PS2
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Point(s): 52
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 08:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: PS2 problem Répondre en citant

Hello,
I got a problem with my PS2 Slim (it is not modded).
I wanted to play GTA Vice City.
When I started to play, the "Error reading the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City DVD" message appeared, and during game loads the console made strange noises. 
Later, I took it to a tecnichian, that "repaired" it and told me that its mechanics was slighty shifted, but when I inserted Vice City into it, the same error happened again. 
Later, I played other games (like Budokai Tenkaichi 3) and no problems occured, but with the help of a friend of mine, I opened it just to see if the tecnichian really changed its mechanics. 
When we opened it, we saw that it had its original Sony screws, and we changed them with original Sony screws.
A week ago, I wanted to play Gran Turismo 3, but when I inserted it into the PS2, the console made strange again, and the CD is now scratchy (completely ruined). I do not want to lose other games, so what should I do? 

Please help.
Thanks,
I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
References:http://www.eurogamer.net/forum/thread/328390

Marketing Animation Example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 08:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> Consoles / Mobiles -> PS2 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange