Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum

Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

What programs would you like to see ported to Linux?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> Linux et Unix -> Linux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Point(s): 52
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 08:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: What programs would you like to see ported to Linux? Répondre en citant

Hello,
This thread is for letting vendors know that they are interested in porting one of their programs to Linux. Let us know what programs you would like to see. Details such as how much you would be willing to pay. If there is enough interest for certain programs I will even contact the vendor myself.

Please help.
Thanks,
I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
References:https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-software-2/what-programs-would-you-like-to-see-ported-to-linux-105955/

best advertising examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Déc - 08:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> Linux et Unix -> Linux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange