Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum

Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

AVG Causing Problems But Cannot Remove

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> PC -> Logiciels -> Les anti-Virus
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 124
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc - 13:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: AVG Causing Problems But Cannot Remove Répondre en citant

Hi,

Wondered if anyone could help with this problem which has just developed on my computer.

On return from a few days away I noticed that my AVG icon was not shown as active on my laptop. I was also getting a message from my "HP issues" icon that I should turn on my AVG as I had no virus checker active. I then tried to open AVG (both from shortcut and from program files to no avail). I then tried to re-load AVG from the web, but got message that this was not possible due to AVG still being running.

I then tried to uninstall my AVG and found that this was not possible either, I got the message "Wait until the program has stopped running before uninstalling.

In complete desperation I then tried to restore my computer to how it was a week ago when I did my last back up. This took some time but at the end my computer informed me that a Restore was not possible, due to "certain files not being accessible probably due to anti virus software, please switch this off and try again"

So basically I can do nothing, I cannot uninstall my AVG, I cannot run it (though every message I get says it is running, I cannot open the AVG program and I cannot re-install the AVG program.

Anybody got any ideas I am getting desperate. I have tried the AVG uninstaller with no luck.

How can I fix this?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.avg.com/en-in/avg-forums?act=show&id=235555&sec=thread

Animated Business Overview

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Déc - 13:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> PC -> Logiciels -> Les anti-Virus Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange