Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum

Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Excessive Cruelty In Movies Ought to Be Banned

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> Vidéo -> Films
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Point(s): 52
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 06:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Excessive Cruelty In Movies Ought to Be Banned Répondre en citant

Hello,
Seeking entertainment is one of the human priorities. To be relieved from the burden of the life and the tension in work, people tend to invent a lot of practices and activities that are able to transcend them into a better state mentally and emotionally. Watching movies, in my opinion is on the top of these activities. Despite the great role movies can play to enlighten and please us, penetrating them with a high level of unneeded and aimless cruelty is a dangerous threat.
Filming industry is one of the most artistic innovations humanity had achieved. However, Its effectiveness and ability to pass ideas and thoughts in an amazing manner have made it a two edged phenomenon. Through it concepts can me transferred within the society in a viral way. This fact, in my opinion, should move us to realize that regulating and keeping this industry under a strict surveillance is a priority.
The most dangerous films are those in which you would say a horrible cruelty, insane practices, and overwhelming levels of bloodiness. To be more clear I will take the movie of "The Human Centipede" as an example. I have peeked this movie by chance, I fell curious to watch it. It leaved me wondering, Why is that, What is the aim beyond this vicious work. How such a movie is accepted to be published.
My point is that the main aim of the movies was and it should always be to benefit and entertain us, and to develop our understanding of the world and its cutlers. And that we always should avoid what may steer them from this aim and turn them into an enemy rather than a great allay.
I am looking forward to hearing from you, since I feel it is a serious problem!
If anyone has any information about this,
Please help.
Thanks,

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:https://able2know.org/topic/415491-1

brand marketing video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 15 Déc - 06:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> Vidéo -> Films Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange