Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum

Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Misalignment of the coordinate system on handle?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> PC -> Logiciels -> Autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Williamhawk

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar) 兔 Lapin
Point(s): 52
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Déc - 08:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Misalignment of the coordinate system on handle? Répondre en citant

Hello,
I have been playing with razor hydra for a while. Recently, when I try to experiment with the orientation and position tracking on some customized object, I found out that the orientation of the handle provided from SDK is not aligned with the PCB board. It seems to accommodate with the way the handle been held, there is some offset between the coordinate on the handle and the coordinate system of the transmitter. When I pointing the handle to -z direction of the transmitter, I found the orientation given from the SDK is pointing to a different direction. Anybody facing similar issue? I cannot found any relative information from the sdk documents. If there is any documents talking about the coordinate system they used for the handle, it can really help me.
Please help.
Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:http://sixense.com/forum/vbulletin/showthread.php?5050-Misalignment-of-the-coordinate-system-on-handle&s=b4ecd76df33e02cea126453c1c8e69e9

promo video examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Déc - 08:01 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> PC -> Logiciels -> Autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange