Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum

Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How to buy rank unlock before reaching the rank?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> PC -> Jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Point(s): 124
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 08:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: How to buy rank unlock before reaching the rank? Répondre en citant

Hi,

I'm really confused about the ranking system with respect to unlocking ranks. Some of my heroes have all 10 ranks already unlocked as part of the veteran rewards they gave for those who had hero mastery unlocked before the big patch. For the others, I've noticed when I play a game and earn enough exp to rank, it will prompt me to unlock the next rank, but it doesn't seem like the entire exp I earned that match is applied to my hero. For example, if I was at rank 1 lvl 9 with 1500 exp to lvl up, and I played a game and earned 3000 exp, the exp slider will reach the end, I'll get prompted to unlock rank up, and after unlocking it the exp slider will not continue the additional 1500 exp in Rank 2 lvl 1. I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature, but it's quite terrible seeing your exp not count.

Can someone please clarify how this is supposed to work?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/forums/community/guides-strategy/827507-how-to-buy-rank-unlock-before-reaching-the-rank

Time Management Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 08:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Down-Underworld, L'enfer du téléchargement ! Index du Forum -> PC -> Jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange